API Bottom Load Valve
API adapter valve is installed on one side of the bottom the tanker, with the design of quick connecting structure. Interface dimension is designed according to the API RP1004 standard. This is an important component of the bottom loading system to get quick detachment without leakage. It is much more safe and reliable when doing the work of loading and unloading. It is suitable for unloading corrosive chemical materials.
|Product Name||API Valve|
|Body Meterial||Aluminum Alloy or Stainless steel|
|Medium||Gasoline, Kerosene, Diesel|
|Max Flow Rate||2500L/min|
|Installment Mode||Flange connection|
|Standard||API004 and EN13083, flange meets TTMA standard|
API bottom apdator is installed on one side of the bottom of the tanker for quickly unloading and easily connecting. When loading the fuel, it is connected with API adaptor coupler tightly. When unloading the fuel, two-stage fixed handle control the flow rate and resist side pull effectively.
Precise design and manufacturing can be used in conjunction with any fittings. The whole body is passed a special hardening process to improve its service life with excellent performance and aluminum structure.The automatic float life valve design and copper bearing let it open and closed smoothly. It can meet specific and different bottom unloading needs, improve operating performance, save time and get maximum benefit.
Body: Aluminum alloy
Shaft: Stainless steel
Spring: Stainless steel
1. Aluminum alloy die-cast structure, anodized treatment.
2. Hydrodynamic design minimize pressure drop for high flow rate.
3. Stainless steel shaft/cam/spring to improve it’s service life.
4. Two-stage fixed aluminum handle give positive indication of valve position.
5. Internal stainless steel structure to ensure strength and durability.
6. The operator can check the flow through the sigh glass.
7. It can be direct replaced for many series of API adaptors.
8. Top mounting for pneumatic interlock valve.