Pressure Vacuum Valve
|product name||Vacuum Pressure Vent Relief Valve|
|application||gasoline station, all kinds of tankers,water and so on|
|working pressure||medium pressure|
Direction for use
Vacuum pressure valve is installed on the top of exhaust pipeline, if the pressure inside tank exceed the preset pressure value, the vacuum valve will open, exhaust or inspiration automaticlly to prevent the pressure inside the pipe oversized, ensure the tank safety
|Product Name||Aluminum Vacuum Vent Relief Valve|
|Nominal Diameter||DN50 /2"|
|Tempreture Range||-20°C ~ +70°C|
1. The thread of the venting nozzle should be coated with a non-hardening and oil-resistant thread sealant.
2. When connecting, please note that the wrench only acts on the clamping plane of the pipe joint, not on the composite valve body.
1. Do not cover the venting port
2. The vacuum pressure valve is installed at the top of the sump of the storage tank
3. The exhaust cover and the internal net are designed to protect the fuel tank ventilation line from external insects. The valve body will open/close when a predetermined pressure or vacuum setting is reached
4. Vacuum pressure valve is used in conjunction with centralized oil and gas recovery system or distributed oil and gas recovery system
5. When used for oil and gas recovery, maintain a certain tank pressure and reduce gasoline volatilization loss